- 30. november 2023Viktor Hovland jakter sin tredje strake seier i Tiger Woods PGA-turnering
- 30. november 2023Resultater stafett menn verdenscup Østersund 2023
- 30. november 2023IBU Cup skiskyting Kontiolahti 2023 program og resultater
- 29. november 2023Enkel 32-målsseier for de norske jentene i VM-åpningen
- 29. november 2023Kristiansund slo ut Bryne i kvaliken til Eliteserien
- 29. november 2023Norge vant spennende stafett
- 29. november 2023Flygt Bil - Adventsløpet 2023 resultater
- 29. november 2023Alle resultater fra Champions League
- 28. november 2023Tunnelløp Myrmel-Lunde 2023 resultater
- 28. november 2023Geiteryggenløpet 2023 resultater
Startlister og resultater for Frozen Lake Marathon lørdag 25. mars 2023.
Frozen Lake Marathon 2023
Tisleifjorden, Gol – Viken
Halvmaraton – maraton
It is ice, only ice!
We create a lap of 21,1 km on the frozen lake that you run once (21,1 km), or twice (42 km).
Icebug Frozen Lake Marathon is open to everyone. Every step is taken on pure ice in this beautiful event, which is limited to 500 participants. We guarantee the flattest elevation profile in the world and an experience you’ll never forget.
Tisleifjorden is located 819 meters above sea level in the Norwegian municipalities of Gol and Hemsedal in Buskerud and Nord-Aurdal municipality in Oppland.
For the most part, the ice on the lake is about 80 cm thick – with a carrying capacity up to 30 tons. A safe course is plotted by an assembled support team. The team monitors the course closely. The final course is laid out just days before the race starts.
Among other things, the lake is used for testing tires, emergency vehicles and drivers who want to test their skills in icy conditions. Now we let you take on the lake running!
Friday March 24
14:00 – 21:00 Race office at Oset Høyfjellshotel. Pick up your bib here.
19:30 The Frozen Lake Nightrun – Warm-up race – headlamp is recommended!
Inlcuded in the startingfee for the Frozen Lake Marathon.
Saturday March 25 – Race day!
08:30 EARLY START (for Marathonrunners 4:30 or slower)
09:00 – Race arena opens at Tisleifjorden. Pick up your bib here.
10:00 START Frozen Lake Marathon 42,2K
11:00 START Frozen Lake Half-Marathon 21,1k
13:00 Podium Ceremony 21K
14:15 Podium Ceremony 42K
16:00 Cut off time all distances
Lunch on the ice after finish (warm local soup + bread)
Løypa fra 2019: