- 3. desember 2023Resultater fra siste runde av årets eliteserie - Stabæk rykket ned, Vålerenga spiller kvalik
- 2. desember 2023Slik blir gruppespillet i EM neste sommer
- 30. november 2023Bodø/Glimt med seier og avansement i Europa Conference League
- 30. november 2023Molde starter Europaligaen i Aserbajdsjan
- 29. november 2023Kristiansund slo ut Bryne i kvaliken til Eliteserien
- 29. november 2023Alle resultater fra Champions League
- 25. november 2023Haaland-dobbel da City knuste i United i Manchester-derbyet
- 22. november 2023Ny seier til Brann i Champions League
- 19. november 2023Skottland-Norge EM kvalifisering 2023-24
- 19. november 2023Inget EM-sluttspill for landslagsherrene etter Israels tap mot Romania
Kampprogram og resultater Nations League kvinner 2023-2024.
Nations League kvinner 2023-24
Gruppe A2 – Norges gruppe
Om Nations League kvinner
The 2023–24 UEFA Women’s Nations League will be the inaugural season of the UEFA Women’s Nations League, an international women’s football competition contested by the senior women’s national teams of the member associations of UEFA. The results will be used to determine the leagues for the UEFA Women’s Euro 2025 qualifying competition. The top two teams with the exception of the prequalified host France qualify for the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris.
Format Nations League kvinner
The competition will begin with the league stage, featuring the national teams split into three leagues (A, B, and C) based on the UEFA coefficient ranking. Leagues A and B will feature 16 teams in four groups of four teams, while League C will consist of the remaining competition entrants split into groups of three or four teams.
The teams in each group will play against each other home-and-away in a round-robin format. The four group winners of League A will advance to the Nations League Finals, which will feature single-leg semi-finals, a third place play-off and final. An open draw will determine the pairings and home teams for the semi-final matches, as well as which semi-final will have its teams host the third place play-off and final. The top two eligible teams in the Nations League Finals (excluding France) will qualify for the 2024 Summer Olympics.
In addition, the competition will feature promotion and relegation, taking effect in UEFA Women’s Euro 2025 qualifying (which will use an identical league structure). The group winners of Leagues B and C will be automatically promoted, while the fourth-placed teams in Leagues A and B, as well as the lowest-ranked third-placed team in League B, will be automatically relegated. Promotion and relegation matches will also be held on a home-and-away basis, taking place in parallel with the Nations League Finals, with the winners going into the higher league and the losers going into the lower league. The third-placed teams of League A will play the runners-up of League B, while the three best-ranked third-placed teams in League B will play the three best-ranked League C runners-up. The teams from the higher leagues will be seeded, and play the second leg at home. In the two-legged ties, the team that scores more goals on aggregate is the winner. If the aggregate score is level, extra time is played (the away goals rule is not applied). If the score remains level after extra time, a penalty shoot-out is used to decide the winner.