- 9. november 2023Nightrun Oslo 2023 resultater
- 26. oktober 2023Hjerteløpet 2023 resultater
- 8. oktober 2023Resultater Rosa sløyfe-løpet Oslo 2023
- 23. september 2023Resultater Tåsentier'n 2023
- 16. september 2023Alle resultater fra Oslo Maraton
- 16. september 2023Resultater NM Maraton 2023
- 16. september 2023Resultater Oslo Halvmaraton 2023
- 16. september 2023Resultater 10 for Grete 2023
- 9. september 2023Resultater Toughest Oslo 2023
- 9. september 2023Resultater Hedersløpet 2023
Startlister og resultater fra Tough Viking Oslo lørdag 3. juni 2023.
Tough Viking Oslo 2023
Menn, topp 30
|1||Jørgen Otto||Tresselt||VJ SHOES||Male Elite||30:53:00||00:00|
|2||Kim Andre||Tangen||Open Class Male 35-39||31:33:00||00:40|
|3||Markus Johansen||WESTGAARD||Male Elite||31:49:00||00:56|
|4||David||Thorvik||Open Class Male 20-24||32:37:00||01:44|
|5||Kristoffer Berazo||Gertz||Male Elite||32:48:00||01:55|
|6||Kristoffer||Adolfsen||IL Heming||Male Elite||32:50:00||01:57|
|7||Morten Hvattum||Lund||Team LundMoen||Male Elite||33:14:00||02:21|
|8||Daniel||Ekström||Ärla SK OCR Team||Male Elite||33:22:00||02:29|
|9||Espen||BERGET||Navy Race||Male Elite||33:33:00||02:40|
|10||Johan||Ingemarsson||Too Good To Go||Male Elite||33:45:00||02:52|
|11||Marco||Anelli||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Male Elite||33:56:00||03:03|
|16||Espen||Berg||Team PG NRH||Male Elite||35:50:00||04:57|
|17||Elia||Thorvik||Open Class Male 20-24||36:15:00||05:22|
|20||Even-Johan Lie||Johnsen||Team Razarn||Male Elite||38:06:00||07:13|
|22||Aron||Bårdseng||Open Class Male 20-24||38:57:00||08:04|
|23||Kim||Boman||Open Class Male 50-54||39:55:00||09:02|
|24||Wiggo||Skretteberg||Open Class Male 45-49||40:09:00||09:16|
|25||Kim||Bergsatröm||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Open Class Male 35-39||40:23:00||09:30|
|26||Håkon||Drangsland||Open Class Male 25-29||40:30:00||09:37|
|27||Søren||Hegndal-Andersen||Open Class Male 45-49||40:50:00||09:57|
|28||Jonas||Larsson||Open Class Male 40-44||40:51:00||09:58|
|29||Sander||Heieren||Bless||Open Class Male 25-29||41:47:00||10:54|
|30||Marcus||Notø||Sopra Steria||Open Class Male 25-29||41:52:00||10:59|
|1||Adna||Tahirovic||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Female Elite||39:44:00||00:00|
|2||Katrine Haaland||Leveraas||Team NorthmanOCR||Female Elite||40:32:00||00:48|
|3||Natalia||Kapshuk||Open Class Female 30-34||41:02:00||01:18|
|4||Mette||Lukkedal||OCR NorthWest||Female Elite||43:19:00||03:35|
|5||Karoline||Conradi||Open Class Female 16-19||44:48:00||05:04|
|6||Marthe||Westrheim||Open Class Female 30-34||45:23:00||05:39|
|7||Kari||Bjørgen||Team Bjørgen/Naardic||Open Class Female 35-39||46:14:00||06:30|
|7||Marit||Bjørgen||Open Class Female 40-44||46:14:00||06:30|
|9||Iris||Østbye||Open Class Female 35-39||47:05:00||07:21|
|10||Mari||Weider||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Open Class Female 45-49||48:55:00||09:11|
|11||Martine||Sagen||Open Class Female 30-34||48:57:00||09:13|
|12||Ida||Grotterød||Open Class Female 40-44||49:32:00||09:48|
|13||Margrethe||Øien||Open Class Female 35-39||51:19:00||11:35|
|14||Susann||Johansen||Team Johansen||Open Class Female 25-29||52:03:00||12:19|
|15||Daniella||Bali||Open Class Female 35-39||52:07:00||12:23|
|16||Hilde||Trageton||Open Class Female 40-44||52:21:00||12:37|
|17||Anine Resch||Grevle||Open Class Female 40-44||52:24:00||12:40|
|17||Stephanie||Mohr||Beauty and the Beast||Open Class Female 40-44||52:24:00||12:40|
|19||Kristina||Viftrup Andersen||Open Class Female 30-34||52:35:00||12:51|
|20||Jannecke||Larsen||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Open Class Female 50-54||53:55:00||14:11|
|21||Hanna||Høiland||Open Class Female 30-34||54:10:00||14:26|
|22||Linda||Kristiansen||Open Class Female 45-49||54:34:00||14:50|
|22||Tonje||Selstø||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Open Class Female 35-39||54:34:00||14:50|
|24||Sofie||Fosselie||CREW||Open Class Female 25-29||54:41:00||14:57|
|24||Elise||Honningdalsnes||CREW||Open Class Female 30-34||54:41:00||14:57|
|26||Inger Margrethe||Svegaarden||Open Class Female 55-59||54:48:00||15:04|
|27||Stine Marita||Sandvik||Open Class Female 30-34||54:50:00||15:06|
|28||Tone||Sørli||Open Class Female 30-34||54:52:00||15:08|
|29||Toril||Egner||Midgard hinderløpsklubb||Open Class Female 40-44||54:59:00||15:15|
|30||Marianne||Østli||Open Class Female 40-44||55:03:00||15:19|
Om Tough Viking Oslo
Tough Viking was the first launched obstacle race in Sweden and we only perform races at the best venues such as the royal parks and the Olympic stadium in Stockholm, the finest city park in Gothenburg, the city heart of Helsinki and a great city close mountain in Oslo. We also only deliver the best and greatest obstacles. Our heritage comes from the Swedish armed elite forces such at Kustjägarna, Fallskärmsjägarna and Röjdykarna. We welcome you to our world!
The races 2023 will be great with many new, big and challenging obstacles. At the finish you will receive our great heavy duty medal.
To participate in competition classes, the participant must represent a club that is a member of Svenska Friidrottsförbundet.
Competition tactics are part of the interaction between competitors, and the competitor is obliged to:
- Follow and not deviate from the predetermined race course.
- Exercise good sportsmanship at all times.
- Follow the intention of a rule even if the exact wording of the rule can be interpreted in different ways.
- Be responsible for their own and others’ safety.
- Follow instructions from officials/judges.
- Treat other competitors, officials, volunteers, media, sponsors, and spectators with respect and politeness.
- All competitors are assigned three wristbands before the start.
- A fair attempt to complete all obstacles, as a general rule, means a fair attempt in which the competitor must apply their full body weight to the obstacle.
- ”Touch and Go” on an obstacle with the intention of ”failing” will result in disqualification.
- Only one attempt per obstacle where it states, ”one attempt only”. For other obstacles, there is a free number of attempts.
- In high obstacles, you may use the construction to reach the start of the obstacle, but it may not be used to gain an advantage.
- In obstacles with ”lanes”, it’s first come, first served if more competitors come to the obstacle at the same time.
- You may not push past someone or ”overtake” in the same ”lane” in the obstacle. You also may not change lanes in the obstacle, if the one in front is slower, you may wait before or in the obstacle (without violating obstacle rules).
- In obstacles with start/finish line (black/yellow marking), the obstacle begins before the first line and ends after the last. You may not step/walk on the line. In the obstacle, you may not walk/use the ground or obstacle construction as help.
- If the competitor fails or the obstacle judge says that the obstacle has failed, a band should be removed immediately and given to the judge. It’s not okay to remove the band and just throw it away, it’s the competitor’s responsibility to make sure the judge gets the band.
- After the last obstacle, those who have all bands left must hold to the right and clearly hold up their arm when running past the judge. Competitors who do not have all bands left hold to the left to do their penalty loops.
- The competitor must have one wristband left at the finish line to receive a valid result.
- The competitor must raise their arm at the finish line to show their wristbands, as this is filmed.
- A penalty loop must be completed for each wristband that the competitor has lost.
- The penalty loop should not take less time than the hardest obstacle.
- Competitors who fail three (or more) obstacles and do not have any of their three wristbands left after the final obstacle on the course must run to the finish line after completing three penalty laps. Such competitors will not have an official placement in the race.
- The penalty loop should be placed after the final obstacle within sight of the finish line and spectators.
- Competitors who cross the finish line simultaneously should be awarded a draw.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in a verbal warning for the competitor, with the possibility of disqualification.
- The competitor’s race number must be visible during the race, and the headband must be worn visibly above the shoulders.
- The competitor may not have bare upper body.
- It is prohibited to be barefoot and to use shoes with metal spikes/cleats.
- Photos and videos taken by the organizer of the participant during the competition can be used by the organizer for marketing purposes, etc. without compensation to the participant. The participant consents by registering for the competition.
- Participants compete at their own risk and have no right to make any claims against either the organizer Tough Viking or the landowner before, during or after the race. Participants should prepare themselves for the race to the best of their ability and take advantage of the information communicated and published before the race.
Tough Viking Oslo Tough Viking Oslo