- 15. oktober 2023Resultater Veneto Classic 2023
- 11. oktober 2023Resultater Giro del Veneto 2023
- 8. oktober 2023Resultater Paris-Tours 2023
- 5. oktober 2023Resultater Gran Piemonte 2023
- 3. oktober 2023Supertalentet Per Strand Hagenes best av alle i Münsterland Giro
- 3. oktober 2023Resultater Binche-Chimay-Binche 2023
- 3. oktober 2023Resultater Tre Valli Varesine 2023
- 30. september 2023Resultater Giro dell'Emilia 2023
- 28. september 2023Resultater Circuit Franco-Belge 2023
- 16. september 2023Resultater SUPER 8 Classic 2023
Startliste og resultater for Japan Cup som arrangeres 15. oktober 2023.
Japan Cup 2023
Om Japan Cup
The Japan Cup Cycle Road Race is one of the biggest road races in Asia. This one-day road race is certified in the highest category, and is the only UCI ProSeries event in Japan where you can watch the dead heat competition up close between the world’s top riders who compete in the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia. In 2022, over 130,000 fans gathered to Utsunomiya city to witness this authentic road race.
The event started as a memorial road race in 1992, commemorating the 1990 UCI Road World Championships in Utsunomiya city. The course is 10.3 kilometers times 16 laps with a total distance of 164.8 kilometers. The difference in elevation is 185 meters, with the Mt. Kogashi uphill climb being extremely challenging and exiting to watch.
Usually, the event takes place over three days. Day 1 is “team presentation” where all of the participating teams get together. Day 2 is the “Japan Cup Criterium”; a high-speed race where riders circle the main street of Utsunomiya city. Day 3 is the final day, the “Japan Cup Cycle Road Race” where riders zip through Mt. Kogashi.
With other related events taking place during this period, the Japan Cup is truly an annual festival proudly hosted by “Bicycle city Utsunomiya”.