- 16. november 2023Resultater Rally Japan 2023
- 26. oktober 2023Resultater Central European Rally 2023
- 1. oktober 2023Resultater Rally Chile 2023
- 7. september 2023Resultater Rally Hellas 2023
- 4. august 2023Resultater Rally Finland 2023
- 23. juli 2023Resultater Rally Estland 2023
- 24. juni 2023Resultater Rally Kenya 2023
- 11. mai 2023Resultater Rally Portugal 2023
- 20. april 2023Resultater Rally Kroatia 2023
- 16. mars 2023Resultater Rally Mexico 2023
Program og resultater fra Rally Sardinia som arrangeres fra 1.-4. juni 2023.
Rally Sardinia 2023
1. – 4. juni
Sardinia – Italia
Live stream (krever abonnement)
Om Rally Portugal
The Rally Italia Sardegna (until 2010 Rally d’Italia Sardegna) is a rally competition in Sardinia, Italy, which has been a round of the World Rally Championship (WRC) schedule and also the Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC).
The rally is held on narrow, twisty, sandy and bumpy mountain roads around the town of Alghero or Olbia. The Italian round of the World Rally Championship was previously the Rallye Sanremo, held first as a mixed surface event and later on asphalt roads around the resort of Sanremo, but Rally d’Italia Sardegna replaced it in the WRC schedule from the 2004 season.
The 2008 event was held from 15 to 18 May 2008 and the latest stage, Liscia Ruja (2.69 km, near the five-star hotel in Cala di Volpe, well known as James Bond‘s favourite resort), was broadcast live. The 2010 rally was the first running of the event under IRC rules and four stages were also broadcast live by Eurosport.