- 10. september 2023Resultater GP Montreal 2023
- 19. august 2023Resultater Stomperudrittet 2023
- 16. august 2023Resultater verdenstouren sandvolleyball Hamburg Elite 16 2023
- 5. august 2023Resultater EM sandvolleyball 2023
- 6. juli 2023Resultater verdenstouren sandvolleyball Gstaad Elite 16 2023
- 24. juni 2023Resultater World Triathlon Championship Series Montreal 2023
- 18. juni 2023Resultater Canada GP 2023 - Formel 1
- 1. juni 2023Resultater verdenstouren sandvolleyball Ostrava Elite 16 2023
- 26. april 2023Resultater verdenstouren sandvolleyball Uberlandia Elite 16 2023
- 22. mars 2023Resultater verdenstouren sandvolleyball Tepic Elite 16 2023
Program, livestream og resultater fra verdenstouren sandvolleyball Montreal Elite 16 som spilles fra 26. til 30. juli 2023.
Verdenstouren sandvolleyball Montreal Elite 16
26. – 30. juli 2023
Montreal – Canada
Turneringen sendes på Vsport+ og Viaplay.
Christian Sørum/Anders Mol
Program og resultater
Om Verdenstouren i sandvolleyball
The FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour (known between 2003 and 2012 as the FIVB Beach Volleyball Swatch World Tour for sponsorship reasons) was the worldwide professional beach volleyball tour for both men and women organized by the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB), the sport’s global governing body.
The World Tour was introduced 1989 for men and in 1992 for women being held yearly since then until 2021.
Several tournaments were staged throughout the year. All athletes who competed in the qualifying and main draws of the tournaments earned points in the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Rankings, and after the last stage the pair that accumulated the most points during the year was declared the champion of the World Tour (only points from 75% of the tournaments in the season were considered for the ranking).
Winning the World Tour was considered to be one of the highest honours in international beach volleyball, being surpassed only by the World Championships, and the Beach Volleyball tournament at the Summer Olympic Games. The Tour was historically dominated by Brazilian teams.